[mdmars_staff] Re: Minutes of the Feb Staffing Meeting

  • From: John Yost <dtjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:50:03 -0800 (PST)

Either day is ok with me.

There's likely to be a conflict for someone for any day you pick over a period
of time.

john
AAT3NT

  From: aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx; mlsdes@xxxxxxx; mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:
  Minutes of the Feb Staffing Meeting
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:41:41
  +0000

  Gentlemen,

  Attached are my minutes of the Feb staff
  meeting.  Make known of any corrections needed.

  Many thanks to Dave AAR3DL for his efforts in the
  pursuit of non-profit status.  Many thanks again to Dave for hosting the
  Feb meeting.

  The March meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 03
  March, place TBD.  If one of you wants to host the meeting, please let me
  know.  If nothing heard by Sunday  01 March, then I shall host the
  meeting (but you can bet the refreshments won't be on a par with
  Dave's...Hi).

  Please get your agenda items to me NLT Sunday 01
  March.

  73, Tony
AAT3FG/AAM3AMD