[mdmars_staff] Re: //MARS R/ UNABLE TO CONNECT TO AAM3MD-2 ON PACKET

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:09:00 -0400

Thanks for the info, Tony,

I'll have a go at it and see what happens.

73,

John

Tony AAT3FG wrote:
I connect to AAB3PA-10 and AAB3PA via PAYK and just received tfc from AAB3PA. I have to go thru PAYK to reach MDFTR and therefore I don't use MDFTR.

John, try "AAB3PA v MDFTR,PAYK" or "AAB3PA-10 v MDFTR,PAYK" and see what happens.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John AAR3CK / AAM3MD" <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>