[mdmars_staff] Re: //MARS R/ UNABLE TO CONNECT TO AAM3MD-2 ON PACKET

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 20:42:31 -0400

Thanks, Larry -

I just tried to connect with AAB3PA-10 via your station and was not successful, got the "retry count exceeded" message.  I then tried to connect to your mail box at AAR3EH-4, if that is correct for you, but no joy.  Perhaps it is my station so guess I better look into it more carefully.  None of my settings have changed so I am really bewildered at this point.  Any suggestions are most appreciated.

73,

John

Lawrence Solarczyk wrote:
John,

I am disappointed that you have not tried to DIGI through my station (AAR3EH) to get to AAB3PA-10.  I have been using your station to digi through to AAM3MD-2.

I get a direct connects to AAB3PA-10 - no problem.

73,
Larry AAR3EH/AAM3EMD