[mdmars_staff] Re: //MARS R/ UNABLE TO CONNECT TO AAM3MD-2 ON PACKET

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:11:47 -0400

Thanks, Bruce -

Guess I'm not sure what's going on as I have been successfully connecting to AAM3MD-2 as the call sign for several months without issue.  My settings have not changed but maybe I need to try a different route.  Thanks for your help.  If I figure it out I'll let everyone know.

73,

John  AAR3CK

bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

John,

It worked for me. The callsign for DC repeater is AAA3MD-2 not AAM3MD-2

Bruce AAT3TW

On Jul 27, 2009, John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DE AAM3MD
R 271415Z JULY 2009
FM AAM3MD
TO ALL MDC STAFF
BT
SUBJECT: UNABLE TO CONNECT TO AAM3MD-2 ON PACKET

Good morning again, everyone -

I have not been able to connect to AAM3MD-2 all weekend due to receiving
"Retry Count Exceeded" messages. Since I go through MDFTM, not sure
where the issue is but I think it is in DC. Also, have not been able to
bring up AAB3PA-10 using MDFTR.

So, am I the only one having these problems?

73,

John AAM3MD
BT

NNNN