[mdmars_members] Re: NTIA complaince list

  • From: Allan Hubbert <kh6ilr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 20:28:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jim

The equipment list shows that the Icom IC-7000 is not compliant on the VHF
frequencies which I believe infers that it is compliant on HF frequencies.  I
should be good with this radio.  The Ten Tec list does not even include the
Omni VII which leads me to believe that either the list is old or the Omni VII
has not been tested yet.

Allan, AAR3EB/T