[mdmars_members] Re: NTIA complaince list

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:47:28 -0800 (PST)

ALLCON,
   MOST ALL OF THE ICOM AND KENWOOD RADIOS BUILT WITHIN 10 OR SO YEARS ARE I
SAY AGAIN ARE COMPLIANT.. EVEN THE 746 IS COMPLIANT IF IT HAS THE HIGH
STABILITY OSCILLATOR.. IT NEEDS TO BE +/- 5PPM

JIM..

Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 18:52:12 -0800
From: aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mdmars_members] NTIA complaince list
To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I knew I should have put this in the original email.. oh well

Here is where you find the list.. and NO MARS radios dont have to be NTIA
compliant.  But to be a SHARES station you do.

http://ntc.cap.af.mil/comm/equipment/equipment.cfm