[mdmars_members] HOMECOMING!

  • From: R HENDRICKSON <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:56:17 -0700 (PDT)

HS Associates,

Scott is being discharged from Kernan tomorrow and he will be coming home
complete with hospital bed, wheel chair, walker, intravenous pump, home health
care nurse, etc., etc. . . .  I have turned our living room into a hospital
room.  Wish us luck!!!  He still needs at least one more surgery – probably two
– so he will be back in the hospital at some point.  But, for now, we are happy
he will be home for a while!!  It has been three plus long months.

KDM

Kathleen Duckett McCann
Law Office of Kathleen Duckett McCann, LLC
160 Shields Lane
Queenstown, Maryland  21658
410-827-5622