[mchFree] [MCH] Sean's MCH Forums

  • From: "karsie simon" <foofaraw_in_the_middle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mycomputerheadaches@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 01:52:12 -0000

I just visited Sean's new project and although it is not yet active,
I encourage everyone to join and post there. It is starting to shape
up as a great tech support forum site and encourage everyone to
visit it at least once a week. There have been new valuable postings
being added to the forums each day, I noticed. The latest tip that
Sean added that you, MCH members will find valuable, specially those
still using Win98 is this:

Do not assume you know the contents of these tips. My first reaction
when I saw the title of the article was you really can't release
system resources. I changed my mind after reading Sean's article.

Releasing System Resources in Windows 9X, Millenium & XP
http://snipurl.com/f78s
Can you do anything to release your computer's system resources?
For the answer, go to MCH Forums and register:
http://shorterlink.com/?I34IX1
The above is the link to the article, not MCH Forums registration
page which is this one:
http://shorterlink.com/?U2KKYC
Email Sean for the password to The Library.

There are more stuff there to keep you busy. Some of them are here:
http://s11.invisionfree.com/SpunkyMcSpank/index.php?showforum=1

After Sean supported this group for some years, I think it's time we
support him.
Good work, Sean!

Karsie
Moderator/Owner of MCH

===MOD RULE: Delete this line & everything below it when responding to an
email.===

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

 see the Yahoo home page