[mchFree] [MCH] Digest Number 1720

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:56:56 -0700

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: Does anyone use YDS - yahoo desktop search??
           From: Christian Pate <chrispate2000@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 19:53:45 -0400
   From: Christian Pate <chrispate2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Does anyone use YDS - yahoo desktop search??

I tried Google Desktop as well.  Not only did it slow down my computer,
every time I did anything that changed the screen resolution (Full
Screen Movies, Games, etc) it took over and knocked me out of what I was
doing, and brought me back to my now much smaller desktop.

I just got rid of it.  I typically remember what's in my documents, so I
don't really need it anyways.

Steve Eisenberg wrote:
> Annie:
>
> Google Desktop had an exploit which allowed bad people to break into
computers; it also froze my computer. I don't use it. I don't know anything
about the Yahoo variety but the whole idea kind of creeps me out.

> Steve
> NH
>
> Annie <cosmaann@xxxxxxx> wrote:    I can't find any help from their forum
or any forum and I love YDS but