[mchFree] [MCH] Digest Number 1391

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 08:49:10 -0700

There are 3 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: Re[2]: XP activation question
           From: "Irene Uys" <ireneuys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re[2]: XP activation question
           From: "Irene Uys" <ireneuys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re[4]: XP activation question
           From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 16:45:08 +0200
   From: "Irene Uys" <ireneuys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: XP activation question

Hi Mike

I did as you advised, entered my product key
and got a "validation complete" message. So,
I guess it's activated now?

Regards
Irene Uys
   Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 16:46:29 +0200
   From: "Irene Uys" <ireneuys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks, Spunky. It all appears legal. It
should be - it's a Mecer.
   Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 08:21:36 -0700
   From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re[4]: XP activation question

Hi Irene,
yes XP was probably registered when the OS was loaded by the builder.

Mike
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 5/22/2005 at 4:45 PM Irene Uys wrote:

Hi Mike

I did as you advised, entered my product key
and got a "validation complete" message. So,
I guess it's activated now?

Regards
Irene Uys
Click on Help> is this copy of Windows legal?

you will know.

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

See the self help page here
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=mch