[math4wisdom] Re: What questions could we investigate together?

  • From: Jon Brett <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: math4wisdom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 11:54:24 +1300

Hi Andrius et al,

* What I personally value (in hindsight) is adventure. i.e. the journey is the reward. Exploration without knowing where you might end up.

* The question we are exploring with Emergently is, /how can we change the way we think so that we integrate known science but also the way Nature really operates /(which is NOT binary, in straight lines, right angles, or xyz coordinates... and who knows what else)? For me, that is an exciting adventure, and who knows, we might precessionally discover some truths on the journey.

On 5/03/2023 10:18 am, Andrius Kulikauskas wrote:

At this point, I encourage Jon and others to answer for us, if you can:
* What is your deepest value in life, which includes all of your other values? My own is "living by truth", Kirby's is "clarity", John's is "the experience of life", Thomas's is "awareness that I am loved by God, where this love is the gift and key to all of reality", Bill's is "to be as alive as I can be".
* What is a question that you don't know the answer to, but wish to answer?