Re: [madmanhi] FW: Donation of English books

  • From: "Glenda Berlin" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "gldberlin@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 13:59:33 +0000 (UTC)

Definitely interested.We do reading diaries in school as well as reading for
pleasure at home.I have received donations of books in the past, also from an
American source and most of the books were for dovrim.I think we would need to
be specific as to our needs for elem. school like:    Scholastic graded
readers, Apple graded readers, Random House beg. books, Houghlin and Macmillan
beg     readers
    Beginning readers from other companies as well as "I Can Read" books
    readers that are phonics based
    The first level of Dr. Seuss  and Cat in the Hat readers, the Berenstain
Bears, Clifford, Curious George, Biscuits,     Harry the  Dirty Dog        1st
and 2nd grade readers- recommended for school libraries    easy chapter readers
    photocopiable stories and phonics books, maybe

The choosers of the books would need, at their own discretion, to weed out
books they wouldn't think appropriate for those pupils not connected to Am.
holidays or history, for instance.
I'd love to get some of these books!!!!