[macvoiceover] Re: where oh where did my library go

  • From: Alex de Jong <dejonga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:19:44 +0100

The default location is:  open the finder, scroll down to "places" in the
leftmost frame, go to the "music" folder and open the itunes folder: the
file that's there is called "itunes library".

Sorry for barging in without introducing myself by the way. Been a mac user
for most of my adult life, had to sell my soul, but ever since Leopard,
using Macs is a joy again :)