[macvoiceover] Accessible Financial Software Finally

  • From: Shaun Jones <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 18:40:46 -0500

Listers please forgive my cross posting, but I think most people will not mind this one. After listening to a pod-cast on business software for the Mac and learning of these two pieces of software for credit card and financial budgeting I figured I would pass these along with some information. The website is http://nothirst.com/. They have free trials and money back guarantees. When I downloaded and tried both applications I found just a few buttons that wasn't labeled. I wrote the developer and copied him on this post. Can those that are interested try the trial versions out and please disclose any accessibility issues to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx As most of you guys know I enjoy opening and managing businesses and a financial management solution was desperately needed in the blind community, now I think we may have found that solution.