[macvoiceover] Re: where oh where did my library go

  • From: "Marshall F. Scott" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:46:58 -0700

Ginny,
You need to interact with the browser area before you can select anything. The way I do this is to get onto the sidebar, Press VO right arrow twice. you should now be on the browser area. Press Shift-Ctrl-Cop-Down arrow to interact with the scroll area.
HTMS
Marshall

On Jan 20, 2008, at 5:14 PM, Ginny wrote:

OK, I'm clearly lost. Apparently, itunes has created a new library, but I'm sure the old one is still there. I just can't figure out where to find it. I go to "import" in the file menu, and then I have the options of icon, column, or list mode...which one should I choose? Then, if I select music and itunes, I still arrow over to the "open" button which is dimmed. Any
suggestions?