[macvoiceover] Re: using mail in lion?

  • From: Laura <laura.mcg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 16:59:01 +0100

Yeah. I do miss just being able to skim by subject or sender without hearing
everything, but there are advantages to the new layout. Besides the favourites
and the preview, I  prefer how conversations are handled. It's much easier,
imo, to tell how many conversations are in a thread--or even if it's a thread
at all--without having to interact first.