[macvoiceover] Re: talking guitar tuner.

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 15:10:37 -0700

Just finished the important work and grabbed the talking tuner app from hot
paw, $0.99. I'll let you know how it works ASAP, unfortunately I might not be
able to really put it through the paces without an amp at home. I leave the big
beast at church and just run headphones off my effects pedal for practice at
home, appreciated by the family and neighbours.

Interestingly, the blurb says this app was created in response to a request
from a vision challenged musician. I'll have to check the dates, but it might
have actually been in response to my providing him information. That would be
really cool, and he should get some kind of award or something. Of course he
never did get back to me about its creation, so I haven't been able to give him
feedback for the 8 months since he released it.

Cheers,

Ian