[macvoiceover] Re: Also introducing myself

  • From: "Ian Edwards" <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:49:00 -0700

Just set aside some critical vital gotta do it right now work to do a quick search, and hotpaw has a talking tuner app out. When I'm done the important work I'll grab it and take it for a spin.

If it des what the blurb says, it might be exactly what I'm looking for. Interestingly I had a long email exchange with the builder of hotpaw last year, so maybe he kept some of my ideas in mind. At that time he said he was close to something but didn't know if there would be any interest.

More later, off to work.

Ian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>