[macvoiceover] Re: switching between emails

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:51:27 -0700

First thing to note is whether you are accessing your first message by doing a
VO J interaction as advised in the getting started guide. This method is great
for jumping into a message from the in-box, but it doesn't seem to allow you to
jump between messages.

A solution is to open the message by pressing enter on it. Then you can cycle
between it and the in-box, and open other messages also by pressing enter on
them.

Hope this helps,

Ian