[macvoiceover] Re: switching between emails

  • From: Fatmir Seremeti <f.seremeti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 20:45:22 +0100

I tried this to but my Macbook just do not want to work with me :-(

Could it be that I have some kind of preference that do not allow me to switch
between mails and a mail and my inbox without having to close the current mail
I am working on?

Thanks in advance /Fatmir
Fatmir Seremeti
f.seremeti@xxxxxxxxx