[macvoiceover] Re: switching between emails

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:57:22 -0700

If you're hunting for it, the ` (accent) key is right above the tab. Command
accent is standard for cycling through open windows in the application you're
working on, so between open documents in Text Edit, or open notes in Evernote
or whatever.

What isn't standard is jumping from top to bottom. In a text document it's
command up arrow for the top , command down arrow for the bottom.

In your in box it's  VO home for the top and VO end for the bottom. On a
Macbook home is function left arrow and end is function right arrow.

So the top of the in box it's FN VO left arrow. If this doesn't work for you,
instead taking you to some message function, make sure you're interacting with
the messages list then it should work.

Peace,

Ian