[macvoiceover] Re: skype

  • From: "Col Shawx" <cwshawx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 16:09:08 +1100

great, I received your invitation on the PC. not on the Mac as yet.
you came through as a voicemail so I left a message. I have managed to
import some of the contacts from the PC.
had a call with one of them, still not shore how to end a call or to handle
calls.
other than to go to the menu and arrow around the options, this of course
takes lots of time.
hopefully you may be able to assist me in doing this better.

regards.
    col shawcross.