[macvoiceover] Re: skype

  • From: "Michael Busboom" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 19:58:06 +0100

Hello Mary,

I use Skype on my Mac Book and it works great.  If you don't have a built-in
microphone, you'll have to buy a headset micro combination.  Skype works
nicely on the Mac.  The only problem I have is determining people's status.
I have not figured out a way to determine who signs on or off without
manually using VO keys to go up and down my contact list.  If you have
specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them off-list.

Best regards,

Mike