[macvoiceover] Re: say all equivalent in safari

  • From: "Shawn Thiel" <shawn.thiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:22:49 -0500

Hi,
I've been rather behind on email, but wanted to answer this question since it
is something that it took me a while to find.
According to the people at accessibility@xxxxxxxxx, doing vo plus a will read
an entire page when you have not interacted with the page, but instead when you
are positioned directly over the html content area.
Be aware, however, that this will allow you to read a page only from start to
finish. In other, if you go do something else on the page, then this method
will only start from the beginning.
If you know this is what you want to do, you might turn off voiceover moves to
newly loaded page, to remind your self that this is what you want do way, you
are positioned right on the html content, or if not you can move to it. , you
could always turn it back on.

Hope this helps