[macvoiceover] Re: new member introduction

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 08:34:32 -0000

changing the ram and possibly the harddrive I got someone else to do it, I
could've probably done it as i'm quite an experienced mac user now, though I
would imagion it would be more difficult for newer users who are still learning
their way around,, but maybe that's just me <grin>

Upgrading OS was easy.
ash
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk