[macvoiceover] Re: making folders in mail on I phone 5

  • From: David Chittenden <dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 11:19:59 +1200

When you back all the way out to the main mailbox screen, all of your mailboxes
are listed. First, each inbox is listed (if you have multiple email accounts, I
do not know what is displayed if you only have one email account). The first
time the inbox is listed, the link goes directly into the inbox of the account.
You cannot do anything for adding new folders from this screen.

If you go to the second listing of the account and open it, you are placed in
the folders list of the account. In this screen, activate the edit button in
the upper right corner of the screen. Now, you will find something labelled new
folder at the bottom of the screen. Activating this will add a new folder to
the account which you can name. If you are using IMAP or Exchange, the folder
will be created on the host-server as well since these forms reflect the
account across devices.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288