[macvoiceover] Re: mac questions

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 14:02:03 -0500

Hi!  If you press the power button, tab and you may hear just clicks first but
keep tabbing and you will hear choices of restart, sleep, shutdown, or cancel.
Also, if you press the power button, then press the space bar, your mac will
restart.  Press power followed by enter and your mac will shut down.
This is how it works on my macbook, but I imagine that in snow leopard it is
the same across the board.
Hope this helps!  Marcy
PS. in this email, it says yours is from March 1, 2007, which I know it is not.
 Anyone else notice this?