[macvoiceover] Re: Ipod Touch setup with VO

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 14:12:43 -0500

Hello,

Open up iTunes and plug in your iPod. .  I believe the first time you plug it
in iTunes will prompt you to register your ipod and set up an account.  after
all that is out of the way, your iPod should appear .  in the sources list.
Arrow down to it then VO right arrow over to the iPod settings scroll area and
interact.  Under the summary tab click on the configure universal access
button.  Here you will be able to turn on voiceover.