[macvoiceover] Re: iphone

  • From: David Poyner <d.poyner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:58:44 +0000

Hello,
My contract is abut to expire on my Nokia mobile phone with talks software.  I
am considering an iphone.  How accessible are they?  How long does the battery
last with voice over switched on?  Would I be better staying with a Nokia with
talks speech?

Regards
David Poyner

Chair British Blind Sport Archery
Go to www.bbsarchery.org.uk

chairman and webmaster St. Dunstans Archery Club
Go to www.st-dunstans-archery-club.org.uk