[macvoiceover] Re: Hi everybody on the list!

  • From: "Cristina Afonso" <cristina.g.afonso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 21:47:54 -0000

   Hy Keith!

Thank you very much for your answer! I think I wont look back too! I can't wait, just dreamming about buying my new mac! Imagine being on a stage and your computer just crashes and you loose the sound on your piano wiile you are performing a song! And you go, what is going on!!! And sometimes, because the software you are using is not that accessible, you can't interact well with it. Do you know what I'm talking about? With a mac I'm sure that this kind of things are not suppose to happend! It is much, much, much more stable!
Many thanks again for your kind answer!

   All the best

   Cristina Afonso
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>