[macvoiceover] Re: introducing myself

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:05:33 -0400

Good morning and welcome to the list,

Seems to be a number of braille desplay users on the list and I 'm sure that they will jump in and give you a hand.

Again, welcome.

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

On Aug 19, 2009, at 7:58 AM, a radix wrote:

Hello everyone, My Name is Anouk Radix and I am a blind 24 year old law student from the Netherlands. Yesterday I bought my first macbook pro. I am a die hard braille user and have been using windows for the last 11 years in conjunction with hal. After reading about voicover on the net i got really interested into the mac, I went to the apple store (without reading a manual) and was a bit disappointed, sure my braille display (bc640) did work but I did not know how to navigate or to do anything. I wrote an email toaccessibility@xxxxxxxxx , not expecting a reply but I did and now I am reading all the resources I can to prepare myself for my new macbook pro arriving probbably next week.
Greetings, Anouk