[macvoiceover] Re: imac list

  • From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:55:20 -0400 (EDT)

Imac computers a.k.a. boat anchors usually have powerpc architectures
and the most they'll handle will be Tiger.  I know, I'm sitting in a
room with two of them..  One I have as a backup computer in the event my
Mac Mini decides to die an untimely death.  The other I have for a
friend and will be working on that and adding certain software like
emacs before I ship it.