[macvoiceover] Re: Fusion Not Working since Lion Upgrade

  • From: Tim Grady <tfgrady1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 17:59:36 -0400

This happened to me but it had nothing to do with Lion.  It had to do with
moving the virtual machine from 1 computer to another and in that case it
turned out that some of the shared directories on the new computer did not have
the same sharing permissions or did not exist.  It had other problems though,
and as it was a Windows XP machine I just dumped it and installed Windows7 64
bit.