[macvoiceover] Re: imac list

  • From: Suzanne Erb <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 09:18:24 -0400

Hi David,
I don't know of any specific I Mac lists.  The programs are the same for the I
Mac as they are for any other Mac.  There are lots of tips and resources on
www.icanworkthisthing.com, as well as other places.
        David Woodbridge from Vision Australia, has lots of short demonstration
podcasts that you might find helpful.  Apparently, he has also done some for
Lion, as well., You might also want to read the Getting Started with VoiceOver
manual.  I know that reading a manual can be a long and arduous process, but it
is definitely worth the effort.

Suzanne