[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone 6?

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:04:06 -0600

I sympathize Keith, it seemed like my life was getting easier because of my
iPhone, and that with each update/upgrade things got better, but this one has
knocked me back on my heels. It wasn’t a matter of getting used to soemthing
different, it was that the ability of the machine to work with Voiceover took a
big jump backwards into the world of work-arounds and putting up with
annoyances that weren’t there 5 days ago. I’m feeling more like I did in the
Windows world, where each update meant something important to me would be
broken. With Mac and iPhone I looked forward to updates and upgrades because it
meant things would work better. This one smacked me a little.

Ian