[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone 6?

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 10:51:12 -0500

I guess that would depend on what problems? If the iOS has a problem itself,
that is going to be true on whatever device the iOS is loaded. If problems are
due to a slower processor or something other than the iOS specifically, then
you may not have the same problems. For instance, there are things that just
can't be done on a 4S with iOS8 and having say a 5S would eliminate these
problems. Alex doesn't work on iOS8 unless you have at least a 5S because of
the 64-bit processor. But problems directly related to a bug in the iOS will
show up, I would think, across phone versions and models.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: