[macvoiceover] Re: getting quick time to play .pls files

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:04:53 -0500

I for one find quicktime *extremely* easy to use.
Saying quicktime isn't any easier to use than itunes simply points to the fact that you haven't used it. (and, of course, there's nothing wrong with that) That's why there's so many ways to do things on the mac, so folks can use what works for them. I use quicktime for absolutely everything I can, and only resort to itunes for things like itunes store, and audible content, everything else goes into quicktime pro for me, and I like it that way.
Other folks don't like or use quicktime, and that's just fine.
On the other hand, I spend an inordinate amount of time in terminal, doing lots of stuff that could be done by other applications, but I myself prefer to handle them in terminal. Again, this is the beauty of osx, use what you like, and let others use what they like.