[macvoiceover] Re: getting quick time to play .pls files

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 06:37:27 -0500

That's really cool. With windows I think you have to have say, mp3 files opening in a certain app. I don't think one can say have ILoveThisFile.mp3 open in itunes and IHateThisFile.mp3 open in something else...am I right that windows doesn't let you do that but mac does?

Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Schmude" <j.schmude@xxxxxxxxx>