[macvoiceover] Re: choosing a mac

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 19:22:40 -0400

Yes, just to get my configuration I want runs it up so much. To load it up
with gb of ram and put a SSD in it and get the extended warranty on it and
the folding Bluetooth keyboard with the tax and all will bring it close to 3
grand. Now this being said I think there is suppose tube updated the Mac
book pro in February of next year what I am hearing and they might drop that
old 5400 drive for a on board  or a removable SSD drive. Maybe more
processer power and the capability of more ram and sure they will upgrade
the display on them. So if going for the Mac book pro I think I would wait
for the upgrades to come first.

Sign,
Bubba