[macvoiceover] Re: ***before you install IOS8

  • From: mattias <mj@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 21:01:27 +0200

yes i saw that
Ian Edwards skrev 2014-09-18 21:00:
Nope, same update, just doesn’t need all the available memory on your device.

In the set up process there is an option to turn on or off family sharing.

Ian

On Sep 18, 2014, at 12:57 PM, mattias <mj@xxxxxx> wrote:

so the bugs are not there if you upgrade from itunes?
Jessica D skrev 2014-09-18 20:48:
I don't wanto use family sharing.  Can it be disabled?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2014, at 2:41 PM, Ignasi Cambra <ic4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't understand why people freak out about nothing. iOS 8 works just fine.
Install it and enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2014, at 7:59 PM, "covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Also, its full of accessibility bugs, I would not touch the thing till
they fix.

Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Folks,

Before you install IOS8 you need to understand that while the download is only
a gig it will take up 4.6 gig of space on an iPhone and over 7 gig on an iPad.
We are Braille Bible printers,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

How do
you spend it?

        John Covici
        covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at