[macvoiceover] Re: ***before you install IOS8

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 09:07:00 -0500

I don't think it's a variation in size. I think there was a size given for the
download and then an amount of space you need to actually do the install.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: