[macvoiceover] Re: about speakable items.

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 17:40:19 -0500

Yeah, I find that whichever setting I use, I sometimes have to go in and turn
it off in settings and turning it on again; you don't have to delay or close
system preferences in between. I also would rather have it set to continuous
speaking but changed it back to holding the key for the time being because I
was getting it randomly doing commands I hadn't issued. So it seems a little
buggy but i sure would like to be able to use it all the time. I also switched
from the escape key to f10 because there seemed to be some conflict when I
wanted to use escape in other places.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth