[macvoiceover] Re: about speakable items.

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 05:38:35 -0500

The second tab is listen key. Do vokeys-space on that. Do vokeys-space on the
change key button.  then press the key you want to use in the area right before
the cancel button where it says esc press one or more keys to set the listening
key. As for turning on or off, i was rebooting and that worked but then I found
that turning it off and on worked. You should also be able to calibrate; even
if you can't see the green area, you can tell if commands are being
acknowledged or repeated when you are in the claibration dialog; it won't
perform them but you should be able to tell if they are being heard. Also check
the input level of your microphone in System Preferences > sound.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart