[macvoiceover] Welcome new list members.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:50:39 -0400

Hello every one and welcome new list members,

This is a moderated list, so, it may take some time for others to respond to you, but, we will respond.

If you are new to the MAC, please check,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover,
or,
Using iPhone with Voiceover.

Have fun and let us know if we can help.