[macvoiceover] Re: Welcome new list members.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 23:32:06 -0400

Hi Will,

I am glad that the notes are a help to you. If you have questions, we will sure try to answer them.

Thank you for joining the list.

Keith Reedy

On Apr 9, 2008, at 11:23 PM, Will Smith wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the welcome to the list. I have just joined the past day and appreciate the help your notes are providing to me a novice in getting started.

I will likely have questions soon.

Will
wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx
On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

One of the most fun things I do on this list is to welcome new list members 4 new list members in the last 24 hours.

New list members, please feel free to check out the growing list of guides and links at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com,
under,
MAC with Voiceover.  You are welcome here.