[macvoiceover] Welcome new list members.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:01:55 -0400

Good morning every one and welcome new list members,

One of the most fun things for me as the moderator of this list is welcoming new list members. This means that some one els has an interest in the MAC, or, has gotten a new MAC. Frankly the MAC has been a great help to me here in the office and has been a lot of fun when I have time to play. I have learned a lot in the last 4 years and I still have a lot to learn and I really like helping others to learn.

For those of you who are new to the MAC, please check out the growing list of guides and helps at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover.

If you have a brand new MAC, check out,
Using MAC Applications with Voiceover, Leopard Addition, I think that this will be a big help to you.

Let us know who you are and how we can help.

And once again, welcome new list members.