[macvoiceover] Re: VoiceOver and Braille Display Question

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:05:15 -0400

Hi sara,

My experience is that the routing keys work quite well if you are in an
input area but not anywhere else.  if I understand this correctly, it is
also true in the rare instance in windows that there is a static box.  as
for panning, this is also a factor of the edittable area.  if you are in a
content composition area, it works for me with my alva and brailliants, but
not in a read only area like the web or in the finder etc.  I will do more
work on both of these and report though.

From: "Richie Gardenhire" <richiegardenhire@xxxxxxx>