[macvoiceover] Re: Usability

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:35:26 +0100

yep, the mac is usable; sometimes you have the odd crash, but it happens much
less than windows. Using safari is easy once you get the hang of it; it's just
learning a new screen reader that is completely different to anything else.

ash
Check out my website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk/
And the AC tech podcast: