[macvoiceover] Re: Answer: listening to line-in

  • From: "John G. Heim" <jheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:34:41 -0500

I don't have a TV, just a digital converter box. Its a device that allows you to get digital TV on an old analog TV. About a year ago, the government was sending out coupons so you could get $20 off when you purchased one.

I figure that as people buy digital TVs, these boxes will become a glut on the market. I'm sure people will be giving them away soon.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richie Gardenhire" <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>