[macvoiceover] Re: Two totally unrelated questions

  • From: Shaun Jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 09:07:51 -0400

For your first question...there isn't a cut command in the Finder for very technical reasons that I will not go into but you can use and Automator script to move files. For your second question...you need to go to the song you want to rate and press VO shift M on it and arrow down to the rating sub menu and choose from none, 1,2,3,4,5 stars as desired. HTH

On Jul 4, 2008, at 12:34 AM, Chris Gilland Desktop wrote:

<sunbannA.gif>

Firstly, why is it that if I'm in the finder, and interact with the browser and am in collumn view, I can hit command c on a folder/file to copy it, but I cannot go to the edit menu and cut it? I have a few files I don't wanna copy around, I physically need to move 'em somewhere else. Being the nature of these files, it's somewhat urgent. So, before even answer my next question, let's address this.

ok, now for my funner question:

How with voice over do you rate songs in ITunes.

I highlighted the song in the song list, and then vo+shift+spaced but that menu had nothing.

In the file menu, I do see my rating, but all none through five stars are dimmed.

I have a track that now says 0 stars. I wanna rate it five stars as I l'l'l'l'l'l'luvv! this track!

Chris.